MSC Meraviglia Sportplex/Arcade prices

Notch8

Just got off the MSC Meraviglia on Sunday, July 23.  Attached are the prices for the activities in the sportplex/arcade.

I bought a fun pass in advance and paid $80 for $140 worth of use.  I put the $$ on my (adult) son's card since he was the one most likely to be there to use it.

-Jim

Arcade prices.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCCruises said:

Can you explain the rollercoaster? I haven't seen anything about that on Meraviglia. And thanks for this post!

It’s a VR ride in the Flight Simulator with different degrees of difficulty. You choose which one you want. My 12 yo grands liked it better than the airplane choice in the same simulator. 

The girls changed their mind about bowling which you have to reserve at least a day in advance and did the XD Cinema and Rollercoaster again with different themes.

It’s a two lane alley off to the side with a limited supply of rental shoes. I found the area to be very loud with bowlers just dropping and rolling them down the lane which made the noise sound louder. Happy they didn’t want to bowl. 

PS. We had the Fun Pass and it was worth the pre purchase. We got the $140 value for $80 

My gang made the decision to avoid bowling.  It's something that we can do at home, and it's not something that can be done spontaneously.  So they stuck to the F1, Rollercoaster, and XD Cinema, with a bit of air hockey (@$3.50 each!!) sprinkled in to use up our Fun Pass.

-Jim

• Like 1

Thanks for th

On 7/31/2023 at 4:50 PM, oceans.calling said:

The girls changed their mind about bowling which you have to reserve at least a day in advance and did the XD Cinema and Rollercoaster again with different themes.

It’s a two lane alley off to the side with a limited supply of rental shoes. I found the area to be very loud with bowlers just dropping and rolling them down the lane which made the noise sound louder. Happy they didn’t want to bowl. 

PS. We had the Fun Pass and it was worth the pre purchase. We got the $140 value for $80 

Thanks for all your info!!!

• Like 1