Agadir Port with NCL

SpainAlien

Hi everyone I am hoping someone can help me.  I am trying to organise a tour in Agadir and everything I am reading says "some" cruise lines organise a shuttle into down town Agadir. Has anyone been there with NCL, do they offer a shuttle and if they do, where does it drop you off?

Many thanks 

Hi, just visited Agadir on the Sun this past March. Are you talking about a free shuttle? I did not see any free shuttles in Agadir. We docked in a commerical port, very large. NCL has the big buses for their excursions lined up, then smaller private tour operators were allowed in. Very strict regulations for allowing cars/people into the port. I can recommend Best Ride Tour if you are looking for a smaller private tour, they were awesome.

7 hours ago, lisabdh1 said:

Hi, just visited Agadir on the Sun this past March. Are you talking about a free shuttle? I did not see any free shuttles in Agadir. We docked in a commerical port, very large. NCL has the big buses for their excursions lined up, then smaller private tour operators were allowed in. Very strict regulations for allowing cars/people into the port. I can recommend Best Ride Tour if you are looking for a smaller private tour, they were awesome.

Thank you for coming back to me.

My understanding is that the shuttle was about $15 return trip but that was 5 years ago apparently.

Were taxis allowed in to the port or if not is it far to walk to get out of the dock and are there taxis there?  Are Best Ride Tour allowed on to the pier? 

Many thanks 

Edited by SpainAlien

17 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

Thank you for coming back to me.

My understanding is that the shuttle was about $15 return trip but that was 5 years ago apparently.

Were taxis allowed in to the port or if not is it far to walk to get out of the dock and are there taxis there?  Are Best Ride Tour allowed on to the pier? 

Many thanks 

I did not see any taxis, only cars with signs of peoples names so I would guess they were all booked and so had permission to enter the port.  Yes, you can walk out of the port I did see people doing that, but it would seem to be maybe 15-20 min walk. Taxis were outside the main gate. Best Ride Tours met us at the dock yes. I would say try to look at dock/port area on google maps to see the distance maybe?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lisabdh1 said:

I did not see any taxis, only cars with signs of peoples names so I would guess they were all booked and so had permission to enter the port.  Yes, you can walk out of the port I did see people doing that, but it would seem to be maybe 15-20 min walk. Taxis were outside the main gate. Best Ride Tours met us at the dock yes. I would say try to look at dock/port area on google maps to see the distance maybe?

Thank you again, i have been scouring YouTube videos and Google to try to get a feel for the port. The tours I am looking at want to pick up at a Hotel in town and I was wondering how to get there.