Ft Lauderdale cruise port

Terri102066

My husband and I will be sailing out Sunday on the Princess Star. We have sailed several times, but not out of such a large port. Are the terminals marked to what ship is at each terminal or will our tickets have that information? I have been extremely busy and have not had the time to check my tickets. A hotel shuttle will be bringing us to the port so we will not have to worry about where to park.

Terri

No need to worry, the shuttle will take you directly to the proper terminal. Have your tickets/passport on hand because prior to getting to the terminal there is a security check point. Enjoy your cruise!

My husband and I will be sailing out Sunday on the Princess Star. We have sailed several times, but not out of such a large port. Are the terminals marked to what ship is at each terminal or will our tickets have that information? I have been extremely busy and have not had the time to check my tickets. A hotel shuttle will be bringing us to the port so we will not have to worry about where to park. Terri

As stated above, your driver will probably have made the trip hundreds of times. We never had a cab driver would didn't know the drill (port security / where the dock is / where the porters are to pick up you bags)

Plus... when you drive through the port security gate, if will be hard to miss the Star. We could spot the old Royal and Dawn easily enought. :D

Archived