Latitudes Special Ambassador Gift

Davechipp74

18 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

It’s too bad they don’t offer a choice for the Ambassador gift. I’m 36 points away and don’t need a suitcase. 

You should get a few latitude points to make up for the food you didn't get on the Star. BTW, I'll miss not reading your cruise updates. Thanks for the Isafjordur pictures as we were on the Prima in June and didn't get there.

Have a wonderful new year in school.

4 minutes ago, GALSews said:

You should get a few latitude points to make up for the food you didn't get on the Star. BTW, I'll miss not reading your cruise updates. Thanks for the Isafjordur pictures as we were on the Prima in June and didn't get there.

Have a wonderful new year in school.

I’m still writing in that thread. Still so much to share. I’m sorry the Prima missed Ísafjordur!

I like your thinking about the points!

Edited by YVRteacher
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 8:02 PM, Von & John said:

@Coastalbreezes & @romalley99

Is this the bag you received?
Appears nicer than the first ones I found...

image.thumb.png.cf6981d87f1511d0382a6db6c4c536f1.png

That is the same one we received.   We also received heavy duty bathrooms on our Spirit Alaska cruise, but that may be because we were the only Ambassadors on that cruise.  We also received a free cruise for two for each of us, and then another free cruise on the Encore to celebrate NCL's 55th anniversary.  We also received a Le Cruset 3 quart saucepan.  

• 6 months later...

Our Ambassador pins arrived early in February in time for the cruises we have in March & April; they look very nice.

We had been promised the gift to arrive before March 8th and so we were hoping as we leave on March 15 for 4 cruises on the Jewel.

It arrived today; fabulous.   Here is the card that came with it.

image.thumb.png.2db64f2c66e9333e620c1b59010d6a51.png

We laid it out for a photo

AmbassadorLuggage.thumb.JPG.8816a24549453d387f1bca498f7edb3c.JPG

It all came nicely packed in the bag top right.   Perfect for holding dirty washing in the bathroom.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 12:41 AM, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

Our Ambassador pins arrived early in February in time for the cruises we have in March & April; they look very nice.

We had been promised the gift to arrive before March 8th and so we were hoping as we leave on March 15 for 4 cruises on the Jewel.

It arrived today; fabulous.   Here is the card that came with it.

image.thumb.png.2db64f2c66e9333e620c1b59010d6a51.png

That’s a great gift. I like the card with the stickers. As a collector, I like those things.

The highest officers that I have had at a dinner with the officers were the Staff Captain and the General Manager at the Viva’s Christmas cruise.