Saudi Arabia Visa

cashmeremypuppydog

5 hours ago, wyocruiser said:

How in the world did you take a photo that meets the requirements for the Tourist evisa? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated!!

The easiest way for me would be to use a simple viewer/editor program.  It can take your headshot of whatever size and then resize it to the appropriate pixel dimensions.

I would suggest XNView, which can be found here:  https://www.xnview.com/en/  Free for personal use.

Either the classic or MP versions would do the trick.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, david63 said:

I don't know about photos for Saudi but be aware that for some visas there is a maximum file size that can be uploaded.

And if you are resizing down to 200x200, or even to 500x500, you won't come anywhere close to a maximum file size.

For example, our Saudi photos at 200x200 pixels came in at less than 10 Kilobytes!!!  Not mega - kilo.

Which is a tip for cruisers....rather than send the huge original size of your photos to your loved ones, resize them down and send a smaller file.  A 12 mp camera creates a photo that is roughly 12" by 16" -- which may be fine for printing, but do you really need that large a version to be sent.  Resize down to a more manageable size and everyone will be happier.