Unlimited Excursions Package under Simply More?

NewSalty

Has anybody been able to purchase the Unlimited Excursions package under a Simply More booking?

I realize that they are still publishing the Unlimited prices on the "marketing" pages - but I'm guessing that it might just be there for people booked before "Simply More".  We're on an 18 day (14 port days)  cruise in August 2024 under Simply More, and when I go to the "manage booking" page, the only prices shown are the full retail and the 25% discounted price.  If the Unlimited package is somehow available, I'd like to compare prices.

Oh, and please don't respond with "we never take ship excursions"...  it doesn't help answer the question.

8 hours ago, NewSalty said:

Has anybody been able to purchase the Unlimited Excursions package under a Simply More booking?

I realize that they are still publishing the Unlimited prices on the "marketing" pages - but I'm guessing that it might just be there for people booked before "Simply More".  We're on an 18 day (14 port days)  cruise in August 2024 under Simply More, and when I go to the "manage booking" page, the only prices shown are the full retail and the 25% discounted price.  If the Unlimited package is somehow available, I'd like to compare prices.

Oh, and please don't respond with "we never take ship excursions"...  it doesn't help answer the question.

I just finished going through this in late July..  My TA had heard in late June prior to the launch of SM (without official confirmation), that the 25% would be kept, but Unlimited would be gone.  I confirmed at that time with my Oceania rep that the Unlimited Passport would be gone after July 1.  We had booked four cruises prior to July 1 so we could have choices in the future not knowing what what was ahead with SM.

Last week we booked our tours for our late January cruise and the Unlimited was not there.  On the positive side, we were able to book our Olife as usual (even tho the language said SM) with the four included Olife tours and the remaining five with the 25% discount. 

It might be worth a call to Oceania and ask for the shore excursion department to see how you are able to proceed.  You do not need to go through your TA.  They have always been willing to talk with us.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, willidc said:

I just finished going through this in late July..  My TA had heard in late June prior to the launch of SM (without official confirmation), that the 25% would be kept, but Unlimited would be gone.  I confirmed at that time with my Oceania rep that the Unlimited Passport would be gone after July 1.  We had booked four cruises prior to July 1 so we could have choices in the future not knowing what what was ahead with SM.

Last week we booked our tours for our late January cruise and the Unlimited was not there.  On the positive side, we were able to book our Olife as usual (even tho the language said SM) with the four included Olife tours and the remaining five with the 25% discount. 

It might be worth a call to Oceania and ask for the shore excursion department to see how you are able to proceed.  You do not need to go through your TA.  They have always been willing to talk with us.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks, about what I expected.

Completely changes your mindset when looking at which excursion to choose in a given port!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NewSalty said:

Is your shorex pdf available yet? When you have it, there will be a section in the middle-right of the first page that details any SM offers (i.e., 25% off, Unlimited). I don't have any SM cruises booked yet, so I look forward to someone who has a pdf for a SM cruise posting a screenshot of this discount section.

25 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Is your shorex pdf available yet? When you have it, there will be a section in the middle-right of the first page that details any SM offers (i.e., 25% off, Unlimited). I don't have any SM cruises booked yet, so I look forward to someone who has a pdf for a SM cruise posting a screenshot of this discount section.

We have a SM cruise in January 2024.  The pdf only notes the 25% off, nothing with regard to the Unlimited option.  

• Thanks 1