Has anyone sailed Capetown to Australia?

Cbtours

Am considering doing this on our next trip to SA (my husband is ex pat) where we go regularly visiting family. Thinking it might be worth combining our love of cruising and ideally doing the return journey by cruise, though if it's not possible we could do the reverse route.

I have started researching but not sure if it would be part of a world cruise rather than repositioning etc. 

Any feedback would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2023 at 6:12 PM, Cbtours said:

Am considering doing this on our next trip to SA (my husband is ex pat) where we go regularly visiting family. Thinking it might be worth combining our love of cruising and ideally doing the return journey by cruise, though if it's not possible we could do the reverse route.

I have started researching but not sure if it would be part of a world cruise rather than repositioning etc. 

Any feedback would be appreciated.

the QM2 of course does that route each year as part of the World Cruise, Ive done the route several times however from the reverse than SA to Perth, usually on the Queen Victoria World Cruise we do the Australia to SA direction. 

It is a fabulous trip which is why ive done it quite a few times, I recommend it.

• Thanks 1