Transportation LAX-San Pedro 6 Pax with Luggage?

BridgeMates

• 2 weeks later...

We're arriving at lax at 10:51am on a flight from Vancouver. There are four of us. 

It's February so I can't actually book the Uber since it's more than  90 days out but I chose a Sunday in November and the same westjet flight and it showed $148! Seems like a lot. We can book the ncl shuttle for 25 dollars each... Is that better?

18 hours ago, ozziebound said:

We're arriving at lax at 10:51am on a flight from Vancouver. There are four of us. 

It's February so I can't actually book the Uber since it's more than  90 days out but I chose a Sunday in November and the same westjet flight and it showed $148! Seems like a lot. We can book the ncl shuttle for 25 dollars each... Is that better?

An Uber XL should be about $60 from LAX to San Pedro, unless you are looking at curbside pick-up and Uber Black. That would be about $120.

Oh I get it… so curbside pickup (which requires Uber black?) is basically twice as much? 

better to do NCL shuttle or grab an Uber m/Lyft/taxi as soon as we exit lax (carry on of course no checked bags!)?

advice? 

thanks! 

adam 

On 8/26/2023 at 11:29 PM, ozziebound said:

Oh I get it… so curbside pickup (which requires Uber black?) is basically twice as much? better to do NCL shuttle or grab an Uber m/Lyft/taxi as soon as we exit lax (carry on of course no checked bags!)?

If you all can easily handle your own bags, then I'd do Uber/Lyft from the LAX-it Lot. It is fast, easy, reasonable.

• Like 1