Deluxe drink package possible bargain

cuatbar58

We are seriously considering the deluxe package on Aurora in November. As we are going to Norway in the hope of seeing the Northern Lights, the short days, several sea days and the inclusion of most Costa products for internal heating, plus more than basic alcoholic drinks (some also for internal heating), seems to make it a good option. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, pete14 said:

We are seriously considering the deluxe package on Aurora in November. As we are going to Norway in the hope of seeing the Northern Lights, the short days, several sea days and the inclusion of most Costa products for internal heating, plus more than basic alcoholic drinks (some also for internal heating), seems to make it a good option. 

Ditto.  Same for the March trip lol! 

31 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Will It include hot chocolate does anyone know?  

1 hour ago, pete14 said:

I have paid for the Deluxe drinks package for November, I drink a lot of  Costa coffee and love a hot chocolate in the cold.  My husband likes a large glass of wine at meals times, it saves keep asking for another I also like Baileys, you get a 50 ml servicing on the deluxe unlike the 25ml on the basic drinks package.  I never add up what I have drank during the day, however, NCL this year year I had a £350 bill for just coffee and water which was not included in their Fee at Sea.

1 hour ago, galeforce9 said:

Would that count as two or one 😁

I may be wrong but I think the 15 drink limit is only for alcophrolic drinks. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. Presumably a 50ml brandy counts as two though. 

Edited by pete14