Vibe on Encore

PixieMom3

We are on the Encore in November and considering a Vibe pass. Did some searches but didn't specifically see reviews about the space on the Encore, only saw other ships, so I'm wondering if there are places in the shade and if anyone is willing to share whether they feel the $500 for two is worth it (with the understanding that this is subjective). The person I talked with at NCL said we could get a refund if we change our minds before sailing so I'm thinking we might just purchase it and then think on it a little more. 

Thank you. 

12 hours ago, PixieMom3 said:

We are on the Encore in November and considering a Vibe pass. Did some searches but didn't specifically see reviews about the space on the Encore, only saw other ships, so I'm wondering if there are places in the shade and if anyone is willing to share whether they feel the $500 for two is worth it (with the understanding that this is subjective). The person I talked with at NCL said we could get a refund if we change our minds before sailing so I'm thinking we might just purchase it and then think on it a little more. 

Thank you. 

I've been in Vibe on Encore...I love it. It's huge with plenty of space. There is plenty of shade, but sometimes they have to close the umbrellas due to wind. However, the other side of the ship usually has shaded chairs just due to the structure of the ship. You could also look into getting a cabana, which would include 2 passes and has guaranteed shade.

IMO, Vibe is 💯 worth it, and I don't like to cruise without it. If you're debating and have the funds, I say do it so you can see for yourself. If you don't like it/think it's worth, you won't need to worry about it in the future (but you'll love it 😉).