Lost and found on Pearl

Susanmaple

This last May, I lost a pair of eyeglasses on the Pearl on the last night of the cruise. The glasses were not found when we disembarked. Does anyone know how I could find out if the glasses were found. They were extremely expensive, not just $200 or $300.

28 minutes ago, Susanmaple said:

This last May, I lost a pair of eyeglasses on the Pearl on the last night of the cruise. The glasses were not found when we disembarked. Does anyone know how I could find out if the glasses were found. They were extremely expensive, not just $200 or $300.

Just as a point of reference, on our last cruise, there was 4 or 5 boxes of "lost and found" at Guest services. 

My unsubstantiated assumption is that they are held for a week or two (certainly not 3-4 months) and disposed of. Your expensive glasses would not look any different than the tray of glasses on the counter. 

But it never hurts to formally inquire on the link above. 

image.png.1a87abe45d9ea0606119fc1bf5ee46a4.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 12:32 PM, BirdTravels said:

Just as a point of reference, on our last cruise, there was 4 or 5 boxes of "lost and found" at Guest services. 

My unsubstantiated assumption is that they are held for a week or two (certainly not 3-4 months) and disposed of. Your expensive glasses would not look any different than the tray of glasses on the counter. 

But it never hurts to formally inquire on the link above. 

image.png.1a87abe45d9ea0606119fc1bf5ee46a4.png

Thanks! I did check the boxes while on the ship and then wrote after, but they did not find them. Next cruise I'll bring some cheaper glasses!!!!