Documents and luggage tags

kdog3ss

My wife and I have completed the online check-in and are able to view our boarding passes as well as printing the documents and luggage tags. Our friends have also checked in and can view their boarding passes. But the area to click on for the docs and luggage tags is greyed out. Can't print the tags. Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, kdog3ss said:

But the area to click on for the docs and luggage tags is greyed out. Can't print the tags. Any ideas?

Hi, approximately 30 days out you will get a email which will include a PDF where you can print luggage tags . Mine arrived today 😀

3 minutes ago, chrisn-au said:

Hi, approximately 30 days out you will get a email which will include a PDF where you can print luggage tags . Mine arrived today 😀

We're28 days out and we did get an email a couple of days ago saying we could check-in, but no PDF. Logging in to our accounts on the website shows that we can view and print ours, but they can't. Worse case, I'll print a couple extra of ours and give to them. They're cabin is next door to ours, so they'll just have to come to our cabin to get they're luggage.😆

All out of ideas sorry - I remember last year we turned up without luggage tags at the port. The porters simply wrote our room # onto luggage tags and the bags found us -,so I wouldn’t stress even if they don’t arrive

Have a great trip 

Usually online checkin begins at 45 days and Documents become available at 30 days.   I have experienced delays in documents showing up.  When they haven't shown up I called my Agent and he contacted Celebrity on my behalf and e-mailed me the documents with my luggage tags.

If they don't show up you can easily just let the porter know and he will put a hand written tag on you bag.  May take you 30 seconds longer.

14 hours ago, kdog3ss said:

Worse case, I'll print a couple extra of ours and give to them.

It's really not necessary. They can just tell the porters at drop off what their cabin number is and they will tag them for you. This is assuming they can never print them off. The last page of the E-doc usually has a boarding pass attached to it so check there.