Mykonos - the reality.

Baggy178

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 9:13 PM, sboh said:

Sorry you had a bad experience on Mykonos. We were in Mykonos in June on a port stop and had a wonderful time. I went to the beach and thought it was one of the nicest beach experience I have ever had. The sand, the water, just lovely. I didn’t eat there, just ordered an iced coffee (€5.50). My two adult sons went to Delos then stopped in Mykonos town for a coffee and to wander a bit before returning to the ship. We would have been disappointed if we had stayed on the ship.

Name of the beach?

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/3/2023 at 3:13 PM, sboh said:

Sorry you had a bad experience on Mykonos. We were in Mykonos in June on a port stop and had a wonderful time. I went to the beach and thought it was one of the nicest beach experience I have ever had. The sand, the water, just lovely. I didn’t eat there, just ordered an iced coffee (€5.50). My two adult sons went to Delos then stopped in Mykonos town for a coffee and to wander a bit before returning to the ship. We would have been disappointed if we had stayed on the ship.

It's great to know you enjoyed the beach. Time.

Edited by Jayhoaps
Had to change my post

• 1 month later...

I'm ok with 5-6 hours on an overpriced party atmosphere beach, listening to loud music, lounging and tanning in the sun, people watching, swimming, drinking, eating mediocre beach food, then going to back the ship.  The other 5 port stops will be sightseeing.  A beach stop in early September to break up tons of walking on other days sounds perfect to me. 

Edited by mfs2k