Deposits and refunds

I’m not sure if things have changed since we last sailed (2018), I thought I remembered being able to put down a deposit that was fully refundable if you cancelled far enough in advance. Am I remembering incorrectly or has there been a change?  We’re looking to cruise in feb on oasis and when I go to book a cabin there isn’t anything saying the deposit would be refundable in any way. 
thanks!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sarahsentry said:

I’m not sure if things have changed since we last sailed (2018), I thought I remembered being able to put down a deposit that was fully refundable if you cancelled far enough in advance. Am I remembering incorrectly or has there been a change?  We’re looking to cruise in feb on oasis and when I go to book a cabin there isn’t anything saying the deposit would be refundable in any way. 
thanks!

Refundable deposits are still available.  You need to go all the way through the booking process and at the end you will get to add the option for a refundable deposit...for more money 

Only balconies and below can get a refundable rate.  JS and above are always non refundable. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Refundable deposits are still available.  You need to go all the way through the booking process and at the end you will get to add the option for a refundable deposit...for more money 

Or you could find a good TA with refundable group rates.

• Like 2