Location of safe Vista veranda cabin?

forshping

No specific "medicine cabinet" in our PH bathroom on Vista. Lots of ordinary bathroom cabinet space however, so you can easily find enough space to put your meds. BTW, I cannot see a dedicated medicine cabinet/space in the link Redraider has posted. Maybe I am just missing the obvious though.

6 minutes ago, auldlassie said:

No specific "medicine cabinet" in our PH bathroom on Vista. Lots of ordinary bathroom cabinet space however, so you can easily find enough space to put your meds. BTW, I cannot see a dedicated medicine cabinet/space in the link Redraider has posted. Maybe I am just missing the obvious though.

I was referring only/only to the location of the safe in an A category stateroom.  FWIW, there is also a "dedicated" medicine cabinet in our spacious A category stateroom in addition to two sets of drawers (one set under said medicine cabinet and two others in the vanity where the sink is located.

Edited by redraider1966
Adding period to conclude post.

1 minute ago, redraider1966 said:

I was referring only/only to the location of the safe in an A category stateroom.  FWIW, there is also a "dedicated" medicine cabinet in our spacious A category stateroom in addition to two sets of drawers (one set under said medicine cabinet and two others in the vanity where the sink is located

That cabinet in the bathroom where the old tiny showers were located on the O class ships could hold a ton of items.  I wonder if they added something similar with the Riveria refurbish. 

On 9/4/2023 at 1:41 PM, auldlassie said:

Lots of ordinary bathroom cabinet space however, so you can easily find enough space to put your meds

Confirm for yourself since it's medical advice, but my pharmacist tells me to keep meds out of bathrooms because of humidity from showers...

• Like 1