Connoisseur Wine List

IrishKathy

18 hours ago, IrishKathy said:

I found the Connoisseur spirits list but I CANNOT find the Connoisseur wine list.  Would someone who has knowledge of where it's located please post the link.  Many thanks.

Would you mind posting the spirits list while you're at it?  Thanks in advance!

Whinenowine:  I am so sorry but I have the Connoisseur spirits list which I printed off of a link a while ago.  Don't have a clue where I saw it.  Probably both of them were in the same message and for some reason I didn't think to print out the wine list.

Here’s a link to the wine lists I posted from the Splendor a little over a year ago. (WINE LISTS) Aalthough there have been some changes to them, they should give you a pretty good idea of the wine lists today.

Dave

Edited by DaveFr

22 hours ago, IrishKathy said:

Whinenowine:  I am so sorry but I have the Connoisseur spirits list which I printed off of a link a while ago.  Don't have a clue where I saw it.  Probably both of them were in the same message and for some reason I didn't think to print out the wine list.

No worries!

21 hours ago, DaveFr said:

Here’s a link to the wine lists I posted from the Splendor a little over a year ago. (WINE LISTS) Aalthough there have been some changes to them, they should give you a pretty good idea of the wine lists today.

Dave

I know those prices are a year old, but most of them were very good....close to retail in many cases.