Bringing Wine onboard in Port of Barcelona?

Cruisin'Mama 10

Hi there again oh wise ones! 

I also would like to hear about experiences of people bringing wine on board in Barcelona? Are they strict about the wine corkage fee? Also, do they check bags coming back onboard from port for wine? I know alcohol is taken until end of trip but what about wine? 

You guys are awesome here!

Thanks in advance for any guidance! 

39 minutes ago, Cruisin'Mama 10 said:

Hi there again oh wise ones! 

I also would like to hear about experiences of people bringing wine on board in Barcelona? Are they strict about the wine corkage fee? Also, do they check bags coming back onboard from port for wine? I know alcohol is taken until end of trip but what about wine? 

You guys are awesome here!

Thanks in advance for any guidance! 

Do you have a drink package? If so, there is no corkage fee.  You can bring as many bottles as you want onboard and bring it directly to your room.

1 hour ago, Russiamomm said:

Do you have a drink package? If so, there is no corkage fee.  You can bring as many bottles as you want onboard and bring it directly to your room.

I have to pay corkage fees on each bottle though correct? Even if I'm just drinking it in my room?

12 minutes ago, Cruisin'Mama 10 said:

I have to pay corkage fees on each bottle though correct? Even if I'm just drinking it in my room?

Do you have a drink package?  If so, there is no corkage fee.  If you don’t have a drink package, there is a corkage fee of $15 a bottle.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cruisin'Mama 10 said:

If you took the FAS drink package then no.  They are saving money by allowing you to bring wine on board and not drink free from the bar.  

• Like 2