Silver Endeavour Superior Veranda Suites

Host Jazzbeau

Silversea (and all the reviews I have found) says that all levels of Veranda Suites on Endeavour are the same size and layout.  BUT the deck plans show a mini-foyer between each pair of Veranda Suites – except most of the Superior suites (when there is no pair, e.g. 663) have only a small notch at the hallway.

What changes in the layout are caused by this entry difference?  Is it a plus [more space in the cabin] or a minus [for a reason I can't see]?

TIA

On 9/6/2023 at 7:02 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

What changes in the layout are caused by this entry difference?  Is it a plus [more space in the cabin] or a minus [for a reason I can't see]?

The paired suites have a small hallway behind the first door, which changes the layout a bit.

• Compared to 663, the un-paired suite (see my other post for photos), the bathroom is superior, I think, because the WC can be accessed from within the bathroom and from the main part of the suite. The WC is much more spacious than the somewhat cramped little room in 663.
  • The walk-in closet in 663 is huge and contains a large cabinet for hanging wet clothing (i.e. parkas). The other suites have a smaller cabinet located outside the closet on the opposite wall.
  • 663 does not have a desk; that space instead houses the fridge and other stuff under the TV mounted on the wall. The other suites have a desk in addition to the vanity along the main wall; the fridge is on the wall by the coat cabinet and is set up as a drawer. I like this design slightly more than that of 663.
  • If you don't mind being at the stern end of the hall, the un-paired suites are great. Layout is fine and the balcony is open to the rear of the ship for prime viewing.
  • All the suites seem to be very quiet and well-appointed. I don't think there are any bad choices!
  • Thanks 1

FauxNom,

Is there actually more or less usable space in the 663 stateroom compared to the standard suite plan included on the Silversea website?  Do you know why the layout for 663 does not include a desk?  Also, your picture of the room seems to show a table higher than a standard low coffee table.  I am currently booked in 663 but thinking about switching to 606.