A few simple questions about Princess Plus

Bojeanne

8 hours ago, Tigrou said:

That shelf is of no use to me either, for the same reason. 😀

But what about under the bed? 

Our cases of water were open, so we would have had to move & store individual bottles.  I was worried they might get knocked over and roll around the floor.  I could have stored them in my luggage, but moving them seemed like more of an inconvenience than losing counter space.   My husband didn't need counter space, so we made it work.  If both cabin mates have lots of makeup/hair products, it will be more of an issue.

BTW, did you have issues with the motion sensor light in the closet?  It only worked part of the time for me.  Our running joke was that I needed to wear a clown hat with a big flower to activate it.  

On 9/8/2023 at 5:42 PM, Thrak said:

Neither of us has a phabulous wine palate. The most expensive Champagne I have ever tried was Dom Pérignon and it was too dang dry for my taste. If I feel I must have bubbly the Prosecco will likely suit me just fine. I realize this likely marks me as a Barbarian to those who do have developed palates and love a very dry Champagne but such is life.

Me too - never buy more than you can taste,

4 hours ago, TN-Mountains said:

BTW, did you have issues with the motion sensor light in the closet?  It only worked part of the time for me.  Our running joke was that I needed to wear a clown hat with a big flower to activate it.  

I didn't even know there was one!  🤣