NCL Prima refuses to pay back missed port of call taxes.

Bruges

2 hours ago, DominicAUS said:

then you’ve clearly not stayed in a US hotel where they charge you all kinds of ridiculous fees on top of the room rate,

No kidding - I recently stayed in a hotel that charged a $10 per night parking fee.  The worst part - the nearest airport is an hour away and there's no public transit to get from the airport to the hotel!!

That's not the worst - I'm staying at the Hilton LAX after my next cruise - they want $50 per night for parking!  Good thing I won't need a car....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Would a screenshot like this be adequate for you to file your claim ?? 

PXL_20231129_145710051.jpg

Hi Henry. Yes, I think it would!  I didn’t turn my TV on that day to see the message on our cruise that day.  I would most definitely have taken a photo of it.  Do you know someone who has a photo of it from our cruise on Tuesday, December 12th? I know you had to cancel and we’re not able to sail.  Thank you!! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hallux said:

Post on the roll call for your sailing?

I was just going to post on our roll call! Thank you for the suggestion!! I posted on other social media site first and someone just shared their photo of the message on the TV.

@mking8288 You can ignore my question above about getting the photo from my cruise!!  I am all set now!

to OP, sorry for hijacking your thread!!

• Like 1

@df5250 Hi, Debbie - heard that M&G was a success. Did you also join them to do the Cabin Crawl.  Let's see if anyone do have a photo & hopefully still check back on the roll call afterward. Otherwise, I can email Tom & Jan/Mike directly to ask, Ross/Paula said he's going to do a writeup on the Prima repo since I couldn't ... hopefully someone else has a useful one for you to claim. 

All these little tricks, tips & extra info and happenings that I scooped up do sometimes help others out ... hopefully, fingers crossed 🤞

We asked & got $20 back for our cabin, our friends got nothing as he didn't bother to ask or felt like standing in the line to wait at Guest Services. I did it mainly just to see and confirm what we think ...  Nieces missed the same port for $12 and read others posted getting $14, wow - consistently inconsistent, NCL's other motto/reputation ... Henry

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1