Odyssey OTS, obstructed view balcony cabins

CCJack

We are looking at booking Odyssey OTS and have not been on this class of ship yet.   I see a guaranteed balcony is quite a bit cheaper than selecting our own cabin.   We do not care about location on ship, distance to elevators or anything like that.. However, I am wondering what the worst case scenario would be in terms of obstructed view..   Are there any balconies where you look directly at a life boat or something like that?  

Any tips appreciated...  thanks.

Just now, CCJack said:

We are looking at booking Odyssey OTS and have not been on this class of ship yet.   I see a guaranteed balcony is quite a bit cheaper than selecting our own cabin.   We do not care about location on ship, distance to elevators or anything like that.. However, I am wondering what the worst case scenario would be in terms of obstructed view..   Are there any balconies where you look directly at a life boat or something like that?  

Any tips appreciated...  thanks.

Yes. YouTube obstructed vjdww balcony in Odyssey, quantum or ovation and you'll see numerous videos of different views. Some you'll see mostly life boat, others better. 

• Thanks 1