Exchange Classic Drink Package for Zero Proof Drink Package

dorakk

Hi,

We are sailing on millennium in a few weeks.  My booking includes classic drink package, but we can't take alcoholic drink or wine.  I wonder if it is possible to exchange for the zero proof drink package for free so that we can enjoy fresh juice, smoothies, vitamin water, and san Pellegrino?

Thanks much!

Edited by dorakk

last year it was no problem to change the classic package to what they called the premium non alcohol package, they had 2 different non alcohol packages then which now has been replaced with the zero proof package.      I would think they would still do that.   I would call Celebrity and inquire.

I phoned Celebrity in February and asked to be downgraded to Zero Proof & for my husband to keep his Classic Alcohol Package (I don't drink alcohol, my husband does).  The person I spoke to was very reluctant to do this, I mentioned on Celebrity's website you can be downgraded with a doctor's certificate for medical conditions and I was happy to do this, where should I present the certificate?  I was then downgraded to the Zero Proof package.  I didn't get a credit for downgrading to a cheaper package, but am fine with that.  I still have my doctor's certificate & will bring it just in case.