Bliss Spa Cabins

phillygwm

After reading the solo balcony thread, I decided to look at an Alaska cruise I was considering on the Bliss for next Summer.  Oddly, all Spa cabins show as sold out.  I went back in time and they're available through March (there are no April Bliss sailings.)

Sorry if I missed this thread somewhere but sounds like a reconfiguration?  Anyone aware?

18 minutes ago, AndyCapn said:

NCL has removed the Spa Balcony / Spa Balcony Suite designations as of yesterday.

But I still saw the pricing on  cruises through 3/24.  So is the designation removed after that?  Any word on what those balconies become (or what happens to pax who already booked them?)

1 hour ago, phillygwm said:

But I still saw the pricing on  cruises through 3/24.  So is the designation removed after that?  Any word on what those balconies become (or what happens to pax who already booked them?)

Here is the thread that I started months ago when we first noticed that all the Spa Cabins were sold out for 2024 and beyond.  

Just yesterday, those of us who made reservations earlier this year for 2024 and later in Spa Cabins received the official letter notifying us of the re-classification and ensuring that our reservation would still include access to the Thermal Spa....

However, as mentioned, moving forward, there will be no "Spa Cabins" in any category according to the letter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1