Best thing to do on debarkation day for breakfast?

tbmrt

On 10/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, TheDarkestBlue said:

Since we're going to be on in December, do they decorate the ship for the holidays? Wondering if there will be lots of elves around? 🧑🏻‍🎄

We were on SL lady last year for Christmas and I don't recall there being anything particular. However there were a LOT of door decorations which was nice to see. I realize that is technically not allowed on VV ships, but they seemed to stay up and not be taken down. 

There were a LOT of sailors who dressed for xmas, such as staying in PJs all day... santa hats.... xmas light necklaces, etc.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lisabucsfan1 said:

We were on SL lady last year for Christmas and I don't recall there being anything particular. However there were a LOT of door decorations which was nice to see. I realize that is technically not allowed on VV ships, but they seemed to stay up and not be taken down. 

There were a LOT of sailors who dressed for xmas, such as staying in PJs all day... santa hats.... xmas light necklaces, etc.

I was just out on a Scarlet Night scouting mission, and I see that all the holiday clothing is starting to drop. Easier to find something now, as I have nothing red except a bathing suit. Hoping to score some holiday jammies, too 🎅🏻 do you guys think it would be okay to hang some battery operated LED Christmas lights inside the cabin? I've got some of those magnetic hooks that I was thinking about using.

Sorry to go off topic!

Edited by TheDarkestBlue

16 hours ago, TheDarkestBlue said:

I was just out on a Scarlet Night scouting mission, and I see that all the holiday clothing is starting to drop. Easier to find something now, as I have nothing red except a bathing suit. Hoping to score some holiday jammies, too 🎅🏻 do you guys think it would be okay to hang some battery operated LED Christmas lights inside the cabin? I've got some of those magnetic hooks that I was thinking about using.

Sorry to go off topic!

we did lights last year and had no issues. at the time I didn't realize that lights on the cabin doors was frowned upon so we had them on our door too. 

• Like 1

Hi, I got questions! Ok, my first cruise with Virgin. 1. I have deep blue and romance package where do I go to check in and how early? I got a 1:45 entry. 2. What shows are currently on the ship? can I reserve them early or do I have to wait on board 2a. Which shows are the best/ recommend? 3. What restaurants are good? Recommend please! Thank you! 

18 hours ago, lhlm75 said:

Hi, I got questions! Ok, my first cruise with Virgin. 1. I have deep blue and romance package where do I go to check in and how early? I got a 1:45 entry. 2. What shows are currently on the ship? can I reserve them early or do I have to wait on board 2a. Which shows are the best/ recommend? 3. What restaurants are good? Recommend please! Thank you! 

Each one of my boarding experiences has been different.  Since you now have priority boarding, you time magically changes to 1:30.  Show up any time after 1 and they will process you as soon as ready.  The app is crap today.  We are still trying to figure out shows.  Restaurants are a personal matter. Those that we thought would be favorites were not.  Tonight is Pink Agave, which is my fellow sailor's favorite.  We LOVED Razzle Dazzle, after thinking it would be a "meh."  Places we thought would be tops were "just ok.
  Try them all.