List of all HAL cruises

MoneyGuy

Can HAL provide a list of all of their cruises we’ve taken with dates and starting port? They should be able to produce a printout from their system. 

We’ve also cruised with Princess and Viking so maybe someone knows about those lines as well. 

3 minutes ago, MoneyGuy said:

Can HAL provide a list of all of their cruises we’ve taken with dates and starting port? They should be able to produce a printout from their system. 

When you sign into the HAL website (when it is up to it! many of us have been using an incognito window) -- go to My Account (top right drop-down). In the dark-blue header bar BELOW your name and Mariner level report, there are three choices: my profile, my bookings, and MY CRUISE HISTORY. Tada!

The list refers to the cruises by their names and does not give the embarcation port, though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MoneyGuy said:

We’ve also cruised with Princess and Viking so maybe someone knows about those lines as well. 

You can go to your Holland America account and see them there. (and they are also listed in the Navigator app - under account-my account-bookings) though neither one have the starting and ending points.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

When you sign into the HAL website (when it is up to it! many of us have been using an incognito window) -- go to My Account (top right drop-down). In the dark-blue header bar BELOW your name and Mariner level report, there are three choices: my profile, my bookings, and MY CRUISE HISTORY. Tada!

The list refers to the cruises by their names and does not give the embarcation port, though.

Oops we typed at the same time!!

• Haha 2