Shore Excursion Credit for 1St person only?

smellywax

32 minutes ago, itsnotjustme said:

Is this a recent change?  In 2019 we had 5 in a suite.  All 5 of us received 3 points per night.

A suite would be 3 if you had sailed prior with NCL. 1 for sailing, 1 for a suite, plus 1 for being past guest on a Lattitude select cruise.

If your cruise also offered the double points for past guests, those only go to guests 1&2. I explained it poorly in my prior post. I was trying to simplify the math….which I didn’t succeed at very well. 

11 hours ago, Yesimapirate said:

Just go to guest services and ask nicely.   Front line customer service people generally want to help you when you approach them correctly.  It's much less work than to argue with you or have you get a supervisor that will overrule you. 

I'm not quite certain why the advice on these boards so often is to make up a lie.  Do people no longer have any integrity? 

And if turned down at guest services instead of having a fit, try going back again and maybe a different employee will accommodate your request. An example--- (this was on a different cruise line) we received a voucher for a bottle of wine, and it said it was from our TA. Now I knew it was not from our TA because it was a cruise line offer and our TA only gives OBC because he knows that that allows his customers to spend it any way they want. I also had called prior to the cruise and was told we could turn it in for an equivalent amount of OBC. When I asked for this onboard, I was turned down the first time. The second time, I was asked who I had spoken with, and honestly could not answer. I was then told that she would have to check on this with headquarters. A day or two later, we received a call that the OBC was going to be given to us to replace the wine voucher. And, BTW, I cited that representative is one of the crew who made my cruise special.