Please help! Excursions and Theatre bookings for MSC Euribia Northern Europe cruises

PrincessPete

Good afternoon, I am reasonably computer literate but have struggled all day with the MSC website. I have a booking for one of the Euribia Northern Europe cruises embarking at Southampton and am trying to establish full details of the shore excursions and to book some. The same applies to the theatre shows in the evening which I believe you can book.

I have searched the website extensively (using the booking reference and the Voyager Club number) but although I can find minimal details there is nothing that actually allows me to book anything. Then the screen page keeps "greying" out.

As an aside, I am particularly keen to establish if there is an "Amsterdam on your own" tour (effectively just a shuttle transfer) when we are in Rotterdam.

Any advice on how to proceed would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

I meant to add that I have tried to submit a contact form to MSC asking the same questions as above - it always says "an error occurred, please resubmit"

Getting through to someone on the phone has proved impossible hence asking on this site.

Thanks again!

Was having trouble with the website earlier so ended up using Firefox and it started working. Only issue is when selecting things (such as WiFi package) the add to bag was greyed out. Had to click on one of the tiny dots next to a name for it to then allow you to select it. Hope this helps!

We just got back from the Euribia. , For the theater shows, you have to book the day of (or the night before) when the activities for the day become available in the MSC for me app. There was a shuttle to Rotterdam Centraal station but I did not see an excursion to Amsterdam. However, it was a short walk from the ship to a Metro stop, then we rode the D train to Rotterdam Centraal, I think that was 4 stops. At Rotterdam Centraal, we got a train to Amsterdam Centraal, that ride was about 40 minutes, It was very easy, we only speak English and had never been to Europe before. As long as you can tap in and out of the gates for the subways and trains, you won't have trouble. I did put an app (NS, I think) for the Netherlands Rail on my phone, which made it easy to see train times. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/24/2023 at 7:48 AM, PrincessPete said:

I meant to add that I have tried to submit a contact form to MSC asking the same questions as above - it always says "an error occurred, please resubmit"

Getting through to someone on the phone has proved impossible hence asking on this site.

Thanks again!

Hi-  My family and I will be on the  MSC Euribia on April 5th. - I am having a terrible time trying to book excursions. 

It keeps saying "no activities available" - does that mean that its sold out? Will it be available to purchase once we are on the ship? 

any info would be appreciated-- Thank you

enjoy your trip!

Yes, their system had issues recently but since a few days it works again. But maybe not for your sailing, maybe you give them a call. "not available" does not mean "sold out".

Internet and other "activities" will be more expensive on board, but certainly all is available. If you really cannot book any excursion before April 5, just go to the excursion desk on day 1, I am pretty sure that all excursions are still available and nothing is sold out. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bluehybiscus said:

Hi-  My family and I will be on the  MSC Euribia on April 5th. - I am having a terrible time trying to book excursions. 

It keeps saying "no activities available" - does that mean that its sold out? Will it be available to purchase once we are on the ship? 

any info would be appreciated-- Thank you

enjoy your trip!

I’m on the same cruise. I was able to book a walking tour in Le Harve last night. Go to manage my cruise. Also use first and middle name together, no space. Screwy but it worked.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 6:05 AM, tony s said:

I’m on the same cruise. I was able to book a walking tour in Le Harve last night. Go to manage my cruise. Also use first and middle name together, no space. Screwy but it worked.

Thank you for info- I was not able to get the MSC site to work - but I did manage to get some tours on Viator. - and I will try again as we get closer to cruise time. I will let you know.

On 3/12/2024 at 6:05 AM, tony s said: