Pichilinque - Independent Excursion to Espirito Santo Island for Snorkeling

We are doing the Nov 25th Koeningsdam Sea of Cortez sailing and Holland America does not have an excursion to Espirito Santo Island that appeals to us.  We are looking for an independent excursion but all seem to be out of La Paz which is a 30 minute drive from Pichilinque.   

Does anyone know if a company that will come to Pichilinque to star an excursion to Espirito Santo Island?   or.... Does Holland America provide a shuttle to La Paz?

Suggestions and thoughts appreciated. 

This is an itinerary I hope to take in the future, but don't have your information.

I do suggest you ask the questions about excursions on the Mexican Riviera Ports of Call forum to get Mexico specific information from a wider audience! Also try your Roll Call linked below. Have a great time!

Mexican Riviera Cruises Q&A: Find Tips & Recommendations - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger
  • Like 1

We went on this cruise last year for New Year's and there were free shuttles available at the Pichilingue cruise terminal for transport into La Paz. I believe that they were provided by city or by the company that operates the cruise terminal. I remember there being private taxis as well.

I didn't go into La Paz so I can't provide information on the return aspect.