Cruise Drink Calculators

Ozwoody

3 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

I believe the obstruction is the fact that the balustrade is solid not glass.

So slightly restricted view.

Β 

Yes that’s definitely the main obstruction however the benefits of complete visual at front, seeing both sides, especially arriving and leaving ports plus if we get into fiords will make it well worth it 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I checked all that out. There are plenty of reviews asking that and replies saying unless its exceptionally windy it was never a problem and they used it regularly.

others said when they were laying on loungers wind didn’t affect them. I thought it was worth the chance for the price.

Β 

Β 

What a beautiful cabin with a great view from your balcony. Β Hope you have smooth seas. Β I'm envious.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I checked all that out. There are plenty of reviews asking that and replies saying unless its exceptionally windy it was never a problem and they used it regularly.

others said when they were laying on loungers wind didn’t affect them. I thought it was worth the chance for the price.

Β 

Β 

That's great, I had seen those before and wondered if they would be worth it, if you could not use them on sea days.

Will re think them again, as I don't think I'm the type to get sea sick easily, well so far haven't, but then have not had a really rough sea on the cruises I've done.

Β 

Looking at the video, wondered what that! why is their a ladder in the wardrobe?

Then realise oh yeah. Bit slow sometimes.

Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ozwoody said:

That's great, I had seen those before and wondered if they would be worth it, if you could not use them on sea days.

Will re think them again, as I don't think I'm the type to get sea sick easily, well so far haven't, but then have not had a really rough sea on the cruises I've done.

Β 

Looking at the video, wondered what that! why is their a ladder in the wardrobe?

Then realise oh yeah. Bit slow sometimes.

Β 

I don’t think I noticed ladder in wardrobe lol I’m thinking there was a Pullman bed eh???

Β 

I’ll be sure to give a report on it.Β 
we’ve never been in majestic and I see quite mixed reviews so going with an open mind and we will definitely enjoy the cruise cos we’ll make sure we do😁

I don’t have to cook or clean for two weeks ! What’s not to enjoy 🀣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

What a beautiful cabin with a great view from your balcony. Β Hope you have smooth seas. Β I'm envious.Β 

We have been in pretty rough seas going over the β€œditch ” and not been bothered by seasickness so far. This will be our 5th such cruise though we’ve usually gone from Melbourne. I LOVE cruising out of Sydney harbour though so worth the effort to fly up.

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

I don’t think I noticed ladder in wardrobe lol I’m thinking there was a Pullman bed eh???

Β 

I’ll be sure to give a report on it.Β 
we’ve never been in majestic and I see quite mixed reviews so going with an open mind and we will definitely enjoy the cruise cos we’ll make sure we do😁

I don’t have to cook or clean for two weeks ! What’s not to enjoy 🀣

Β 

Yeah, it will be for the drop down bed.

Β 

Yes please give us a review of how you found it, the advantages, and any cons that may, (hopefully don't) pop up.

Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We have been in pretty rough seas going over the β€œditch ” and not been bothered by seasickness so far. This will be our 5th such cruise though we’ve usually gone from Melbourne. I LOVE cruising out of Sydney harbour though so worth the effort to fly up.

Could not have got a better cabin for the trip, I'm thinking.... 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ozwoody said:

Β 

Yeah, it will be for the drop down bed.

Β 

Yes please give us a review of how you found it, the advantages, and any cons that may, (hopefully don't) pop up.

Β 

Definitely and if it’s good it will be my new go to lol.

Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Could not have got a better cabin for the trip, I'm thinking.... 😊

Interior currently from $1767 (was $1499 when we booked). Our cabin was $1888 each 😁 that’s standard of courseΒ 

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

Interior currently from $1767 (was $1499 when we booked). Our cabin was $1888 each 😁 that’s standard of courseΒ 

Yea gads, don't tell everyone, they will all be trying to book them!😨

Β 

(Was going to use another expression, then realise Frank was a mister, and swapped to yea gads).πŸ˜„

Β 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Β 

Β 

Pack your joggers - and a scooter.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Yea gads, don't tell everyone, they will all be trying to book them!😨

Β 

(Was going to use another expression, then realise Frank was a mister, and swapped to yea gads).πŸ˜„

Β 

Oops secrets out

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I’m happy to walk 😁 we usually book forward.Β 

We didn't enjoy being forward on Majestic as much as being aft or mid. The aft lifts were an easy way of getting around the ship quickly.

Β 

Nice cabin though, and we are OK with some movement. It is just the walk from the forward lift/stairs to the atrium on 7 - boring, repetitive, full of shoppers.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, arxcards said:

You can split your fares between standard/plus/premier. You can't book that way when booking direct over the internet, but you can over the phone with Princess or via a knowledgeable agent.

Β 

15 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Hi newcruisers121

Geoff has answered your question, as says yes but you have to book personally not on the net.

The net is very rigid in handling things.πŸ˜„

Β 

Enjoy playing with the calculators.

Β 

Thanks for your comments

John

Β 

Β 

Thanks so much! Yes, it only gave me the option to upgrade both of us to the Plus fare online. Would we be able to upgrade only one of us on-board during embarkation? Would the price be the same or more expensive if we wait until then?

6 hours ago, newcruisers121 said:

Β 

Β 

Thanks so much! Yes, it only gave me the option to upgrade both of us to the Plus fare online. Would we be able to upgrade only one of us on-board during embarkation? Would the price be the same or more expensive if we wait until then?

I can't be sure either way. They are allowing passengers to pay to upgrade from old to new versions of their packages on embarkation day, and you can purchase the stand-alone drinks packages but we have always bought plus or premier packages prior to final payment date.

Β 

Whichever way, it won't get any cheaper than it is today.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2023 at 12:36 PM, Cbtours said:

I’m happy to walk 😁 we usually book forward.Β 

Us too, we also use the stairs instead of the lifts, although I like riding in the glass atrium lifts - got to burn off the 3 course meals somehow! Sounds as though you have a great cabin and cruise to look forward to 😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jean C said:

Us too, we also use the stairs instead of the lifts, although I like riding in the glass atrium lifts - got to burn off the 3 course meals somehow! Sounds as though you have a great cabin and cruise to look forward to 😊

Can’t wait πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Like 1