Military OBC discrepency

WisCruiser2

Now that final payment has been made for our February B2Bs, I logged into my husband's account. On the "My Princess" Home page, it shows a $50 OBC, which under "details" lists it as Military credit. However, in the payments section for both cruises, he has a $100 credit, which he has always gotten before. So is the $50 and additional credit, or just another Princess accounting snafu?  

Thanks! So that is just a "place-holder" to indicate that he is eligible for it, if I understand that correctly. We booked these as two 10-day (added the 2nd one later), but will take the $100 for each.

Edited by WisCruiser2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Thanks! So that is just a "place-holder" to indicate that he is eligible for it, if I understand that correctly. We booked these as two 10-day (added the 2nd one later), but will take the $100 for each.

That is absolutely correct. 

2 hours ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Exactly! 🍺

Cheers

9 hours ago, partybarbie said:

The $50 is the minimum amount your spouse will receive if he books a cruise. The $100 in your payment section is the amount he’s receiving for the cruise he booked. BTW, if he books a cruise of 15 days or longer, he will receive a $250 credit. 

I think a back to back of 14 days or longer gets the $250....it did on our last cruise this year.

Military Benefits: Up to $250 Free Onboard Spending Money*

Voyage Length Onboard Credit per Qualified Passenger**
6 days or less $50
7 - 13 days $100
14 days or longer

$250

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Now that final payment has been made for our February B2Bs, I logged into my husband's account. On the "My Princess" Home page, it shows a $50 OBC, which under "details" lists it as Military credit. However, in the payments section for both cruises, he has a $100 credit, which he has always gotten before. So is the $50 and additional credit, or just another Princess accounting snafu?  

BTW, thank him for his service, and a big thank you for your putting up with a military person....I know it isn't easy for the families. And Happy veterans day.

• Thanks 1