Iceland 2025?

cruisePAC

We were planning on booking a cruise to Iceland in 2025.  In 2024, RC has two cruises to Iceland (Iceland & Scotland and Iceland & Ireland), both departing from Amsterdam.  I don't see a cruise to Iceland in 2025.  Am I missing it?  Is Royal Caribbean not planning to have cruises to Iceland in 2025?

Thanks for your help. 

9 minutes ago, cruisePAC said:

We were planning on booking a cruise to Iceland in 2025.  In 2024, RC has two cruises to Iceland (Iceland & Scotland and Iceland & Ireland), both departing from Amsterdam.  I don't see a cruise to Iceland in 2025.  Am I missing it?  Is Royal Caribbean not planning to have cruises to Iceland in 2025?

Thanks for your help. 

If you follow the deployment thread you will see discussion about this.  It is being speculated that Jewel will be returning to Amsterdam and that that is yet to be released.

Edited by Tree_skier

4 hours ago, cruisePAC said:

Thanks for your help. 

There will also be the Brilliance TA via Iceland and Greenland, in August 2025 but that’s not on sale yet either.