No email received of invoice after cruise

We got off our ship yesterday, the 2nd leg of our B2B and didn’t get an invoice emailed like they said in the disembark paper. And yes we also checked our spam. We did get the survey though. The first leg we got the invoice emailed very soon after.

Im only interested because we had a credit after the cruise and I want to be sure we do get the credit. Should I call someone?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We got off our ship yesterday, the 2nd leg of our B2B and didn’t get an invoice emailed like they said in the disembark paper. And yes we also checked our spam. We did get the survey though. The first leg we got the invoice emailed very soon after.

Im only interested because we had a credit after the cruise and I want to be sure we do get the credit. Should I call someone?

I had a refund and I had to call twice to get it.  The first time the girl admitted she had no clue.  The second time they got a supervisor and she assured me I had a refund due to me but it had not been initiated.  She took care of it and I got my refund.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wanna Be Retired said:

I had a refund and I had to call twice to get it.  The first time the girl admitted she had no clue.  The second time they got a supervisor and she assured me I had a refund due to me but it had not been initiated.  She took care of it and I got my refund.

I guess it's YMMV.  Had a refund on Liberty in September; credit was posted a couple days after disembarkation.  Also had a refund on Voyager last September and it posted without issue.

6 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I guess it's YMMV.  Had a refund on Liberty in September; credit was posted a couple days after disembarkation.  Also had a refund on Voyager last September and it posted without issue.

I think it was a matter of hitting a button.  It showed up as non-refundable credit on my invoice and I was charged for it when it was something I prepaid on my credit card.  They fixed it with no problem.

3 hours ago, Wanna Be Retired said:

Why number did you call?

13 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Why number did you call?

I called the Crown and Anchor Number I had programmed in my phone, told them I thought something was wrong with the invoice I had just been emailed and they connected me.  I called (800) 526-9723.  There may have been a number on the invoice but I’m not sure.

• Thanks 1