Thermal Suite 7-Day Pass

puzzums

Princess newbie here.  I was just looking at the Thermal Suite 7-Day Pass option.  Just to be clear, is that $149 per day or $149 once for all 7 days?  Also, is that unlimited access, as in I can go use it multiple times a day?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, puzzums said:

Princess newbie here.  I was just looking at the Thermal Suite 7-Day Pass option.  Just to be clear, is that $149 per day or $149 once for all 7 days?  Also, is that unlimited access, as in I can go use it multiple times a day?

Thanks.

Yes, pass is for the entire cruise, NOT per day and you are welcome to visit as many times as you wish during operating hours. Some ships also include salt scrub amenity with each visit.

• Like 1

7-day coming up on Discovery, we have never tried the Thermal Suite on any Princess line. I’ve read about the offering and seen videos and it does look like nicer amenities than I have seen elsewhere. 

For those who are daily users, what is the expectation on hours open, crowds, and overall experience?

We just came off a 12 day onboard Sky Princess with the cruise long pass to the enclave. 

Opening hours were from 8am - 10pm and only once did it feel busy in there (this was around 5pm). The majority of the times we visited we was in there with 3/4 people and on a couple of occasions it was just us! 

We really enjoyed the enclave and it was a welcome escape from much busier areas of the ship. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tangerines91 said:

We just came off a 12 day onboard Sky Princess with the cruise long pass to the enclave. 

Opening hours were from 8am - 10pm and only once did it feel busy in there (this was around 5pm). The majority of the times we visited we was in there with 3/4 people and on a couple of occasions it was just us! 

We really enjoyed the enclave and it was a welcome escape from much busier areas of the ship. 

This is great information. I’m sure it varies by ship and sailing, the crowd and the weather. But this is very helpful!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, New2cruise2022 said:

This is great information. I’m sure it varies by ship and sailing, the crowd and the weather. But this is very helpful!

Yes, it is recommended you ‘tour’ the area before purchasing a pass. The offerings/amenities vary greatly if you are on a ‘Grand’ class ship which will have Thermal Suite opposed to ‘Royal’ class ships that have the ‘Enclave’. You should be able to see differences on YouTube or Google.

• Like 1