Cabin 7116

Lenbro1944

• 6 months later...
On 11/15/2023 at 8:32 AM, Lenbro1944 said:

Has anyone stayed in cabin 7116. A deluxe penthouse on the aft of the ship? I’d love to here your feedback.

I stayed in cabin 7116 November 3-17, 2023

3 hours ago, Lenbro1944 said:

Thanks for reply. Would you stay there again? What were the pros and cons in your opinion of the suite?

Yes, I always try to book a cabin at the aft of the ship so this was the perfect location for us.The cabin was the perfect size and loved the balcony. I was sitting on the loungers everyday for 15 days just looking at the wake! Loved the huge walk in shower. I hate hate hate the tub/shower combo 

22 minutes ago, Lenbro1944 said:

Thanks

The balcony on 7116 is a lot bigger than the one featured in the above video. It has 4 chairs, 2 small tables and 2 loungers 

4 hours ago, dolls123 said:

Yes, I always try to book a cabin at the aft of the ship so this was the perfect location for us.The cabin was the perfect size and loved the balcony. I was sitting on the loungers everyday for 15 days just looking at the wake! Loved the huge walk in shower. I hate hate hate the tub/shower combo 

Did you have any problem with the sounds from the aft pool area right below your balcony? Also, were the thrusters used to keep the ship in place at tender ports still as noisy as they were for us in March?

34 minutes ago, CJANDH said:

Did you have any problem with the sounds from the aft pool area right below your balcony? Also, were the thrusters used to keep the ship in place at tender ports still as noisy as they were for us in March?

We sailed in November and only heard sounds from the aft pool when I was on the balcony looking down at the pool. Since we normally sail in aft cabins I couldn’t tell if the thrusters were loud since we’re used to them and don’t pay any attention to them. It’s just part of being in the aft. 

• Like 1