Labadee - Beach Loungers and Activities

LuCruise

This may be a bit of an odd question but was thinking about logistics for our upcoming visit to Labadee.

We signed our kids up for the Tail Coaster ride early in the morning at 10am.  As a comparison, I know that CoCo Cay loungers go fast so wondering if it's the same at Labdee and have some questions.

Questions

1. What is the best free area for beach time?
  2. Is it near the Tail Coaster?
  3. Will we have issues getting loungers?  Or should we try and go a bit early to grab a couple? (Also don't want to be a chair hog...guessing the Tail Coaster doesn't take long though).  Originally I was thinking we would just go to the Tail Coaster when we arrive but also want to make sure we have somewhere to sit during the day that is decent.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, LuCruise said:

This may be a bit of an odd question but was thinking about logistics for our upcoming visit to Labadee.

We signed our kids up for the Tail Coaster ride early in the morning at 10am.  As a comparison, I know that CoCo Cay loungers go fast so wondering if it's the same at Labdee and have some questions.

Questions

1. What is the best free area for beach time?
  2. Is it near the Tail Coaster?
  3. Will we have issues getting loungers?  Or should we try and go a bit early to grab a couple? (Also don't want to be a chair hog...guessing the Tail Coaster doesn't take long though).  Originally I was thinking we would just go to the Tail Coaster when we arrive but also want to make sure we have somewhere to sit during the day that is decent.

Thanks.

Hi there.  I can't say what is 'best' but I can let you know my experience.  I booked the tail coaster when I went in December 2021,  Therefore, we spent the day at Adrenaline Beach.  We loved the location:  Near the floating bar if you like that, not far from buffet area, had loungers with umbrellas that did not get filled up as fast as on Coco Cay, and swings in the water.  But be warned, the water has rocks. It is easy to stub your toes if not wearing water shoes.  Now this is our go-to area whether I do the tail coaster or not.  

The tail coaster will take you less than 15 minutes. I was able to bring my husband on my first ride as the 'free guest'.  He was one and done, lol!

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2023 at 8:00 PM, LuCruise said:

Are all areas at Labadee like that?  We have an 18 and 14 year old.

No, the other side of the island is more "bay" like with calm waters and no rocks.