Luggage Tags

janetz

On 12/6/2023 at 10:56 AM, D. B. said:

Usually but after checking every day for the last 4 days  found my Edocs showed up on the website for a Jan  2nd. .2024 cruise at 27 Days out.

Also IF you are awarded a MoveUp upgrade your Edocs will probably never show your New stateroom number luggage tags so you will have to have tags made out at the pier on arrival.

MoveUp is operated by an outside contractor and it seems the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.........

This.  Still waiting for our luggage tags to be updated with the new cabin number.

What I ended up doing because I like using the clear plastic tag holders from Amazon with their stainless steel cables was to White Out the old cabin numbers and write in the new ones.

Also there is a 4 section sort of Map on the tags that show what part (Generally) of the ship  your bags should go to so be sure to  change that if necessary.

Or just wait till you arrive and have the new tags made up if you trust that process.

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2023 at 9:27 AM, D. B. said:

What I ended up doing because I like using the clear plastic tag holders from Amazon with their stainless steel cables was to White Out the old cabin numbers and write in the new ones.

Also there is a 4 section sort of Map on the tags that show what part (Generally) of the ship  your bags should go to so be sure to  change that if necessary.

Or just wait till you arrive and have the new tags made up if you trust that process.

There is a letter that goes in the 4 parts of the ship.  Does the letter change for a different part of the ship or for a different deck?

4 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

There is a letter that goes in the 4 parts of the ship.  Does the letter change for a different part of the ship or for a different deck?

My tags for my next cruise show the ship outline divided into 6 spaces with our cabin in the front Right (Starboard) area colored in and a letter D.

I guess it's for Forward, Midship or Aft on either Port (left) or Starboard (right) sides of the ship?

If I get a MoveUp for this cruise and do Not get new Tags in my Edocs I  will  just white out and color in the New area. Not sure what the Leter D is For?

• Thanks 1