$600 Bar Tab offer through Dec 13, then.....

CruisingWalter

We just heard from our TA that from Dec 1 - 13 the offer from VV is going to be 20% off and up to $600 Bar Tab for 2024 sailings. After that, the Bar Tab offer is expected to be reduced as the cruise industry rolls into WAVE season. They didn't know what the bar tab offer was going to change to.  Looks like today is the last day to score the 30% savings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the update. The question then is will there be anything same/better than 30% for Wave season. The bar tab isn't a huge draw for me. Unfortunately, the BF/Cyber deal is only for cruises in 2024 and I plan to book one in 2025.

1 hour ago, babalooo said:

Unfortunately, the BF/Cyber deal is only for cruises in 2024 and I plan to book one in 2025.

And we're still stuck waiting on the rest of 2025 until the Brilliant Lady is announced. That's getting a little frustrating while other cruise lines are posted into 2026 already.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

And we're still stuck waiting on the rest of 2025 until the Brilliant Lady is announced. That's getting a little frustrating while other cruise lines are posted into 2026 already.

I'm keep hoping for 2025 to pop up. I will be on Scarlet on the 3rd and was going to buy a couple of MNVV but I want some different choices for cruises.

Wave season last year had some great deals but I'm starting to think that it may not be very spectacular this year. This last little bit has been more about take away rather then what has made them so popular.

There have been several different offers over the past 2 years....the current MNVV and $600 bar tab  and DBE is the best I've seen, BUT cruise fares have gone up astronomically.  We have an upcoming cruise that to book today would  cost 4 times what we paid for it.  Our first cruise was about $500 more and included only $200 in "JoLo loot."  And with all that was included, even that was a great deal.  Yes, at this point it looks like the days of amazing fares are over.

• Like 1