Live Review 12/3 Seashore Bella Interior

dream2cruise

9 hours ago, dsain said:

Thanks for a non yacht club perspective!  Can you tell me what the usb charging situation is in the cabins?  Any by the bedside or at the vanity?

For the “deluxe” interior cabin, there is one USB outlet on one side of the bed.  I’ll add some photos later for all the available plugs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Happymemakes3 said:

Also was the water warm on Ocean Cay?

Well, I walked in and swam from the North Beach life guard tower to the South Beach life guard tower.  My husband found it a little chilly and he only walked in to ankle deep.  Then he walked the north beach, bridge and south beach to meet me on the other side.

Edited by dream2cruise

2 hours ago, Happymemakes3 said:

Can you tell me if they are offering any upgrades on the Wi-Fi package to add the streaming in the app or in the nightly planners?

Please note that one device means only one device and no switching from one device to another.  Here are some options to change the internet plan:

2E250AD1-195C-4930-8CE2-7C74FDC5C68A.thumb.png.caf7b9f80d31cddfbd83817b3c0ee9b8.png5565B78C-5909-4609-90B8-25B0240C66B2.thumb.png.8b8f1ad247e320f780c07ef0db532534.pngA77E3CA2-BBAC-4527-8E38-32239509188B.thumb.png.6846feef70b7a547f4787a80953434fa.png

11 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

Please note that one device means only one device and no switching from one device to another.  Here are some options to change the internet plan:

2E250AD1-195C-4930-8CE2-7C74FDC5C68A.thumb.png.caf7b9f80d31cddfbd83817b3c0ee9b8.png5565B78C-5909-4609-90B8-25B0240C66B2.thumb.png.8b8f1ad247e320f780c07ef0db532534.pngA77E3CA2-BBAC-4527-8E38-32239509188B.thumb.png.6846feef70b7a547f4787a80953434fa.png

Can’t see a price, is there a price on your side for how much it is extra for the rest of the the cruise or just today?

Thank you for your review! We will be sailing on Seashore in February. We booked an OV guarantee last week and were just upgraded to a balcony this morning!! Can you tell me if there is a charge for any of the shows? We sailed Meraviglia last May and two of the shows were an extra charge. Looking forward to reading more!

1 hour ago, noshoobie said:

Thank you for your review! We will be sailing on Seashore in February. We booked an OV guarantee last week and were just upgraded to a balcony this morning!! Can you tell me if there is a charge for any of the shows? We sailed Meraviglia last May and two of the shows were an extra charge. Looking forward to reading more!

There have been no charges for any of the shows.  However, they ask for reservations through the app but no one checked for reservations when we attended the shows.

5 hours ago, Happymemakes3 said:

The pricing got covered by the MSC logo blue bar. Could you type in what the price was for the browse and stream package on the ship, thank you again and for the info about the water at Ocean Cay🤗

I will try.

Great thank you for the info! We will have to look into it when we get on.

Have they decorated for the holidays yet? Are there plenty of photo opportunities on the ship We can’t wait to get on tomorrow for 10 days! What have been the theme nights so far since you have been . 🤗

On 12/3/2023 at 11:21 AM, dream2cruise said:

Folks using onsite parking were in a long line as garage opened at 11 for those boarding today.

We always park at the port at Port Canaveral, Port Everglades and Port Miami. But we roll up about 2pm in Port Canaveral. There are usually about 3 or 4 other cars with us at that time. By the time we park and board the ship it's about 15 minutes. While we do enjoy getting on a ship early and we typically park at Everglades and Miami around 11, at Port Canaveral we prefer to come in later after the crowds have died down. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the great insight from this sailing. We're on Seashore for 7 nights starting this Sunday Dec 10. That interior was quite spacious, reminded us a bit of our Sky Princess interior that was equally large. 

That Single Device WiFi plan is maddening. Every other cruise line allows us to switch devices by signing out, wish MSC would do the same. I always have to purchase the 2 device high speed plan to have my laptop and phone online. 

MDR looks even better than our Seaside experience earlier this year, looking forward to trying that out. Thanks again for all your great insight! 

• Like 2