Help! Has Anyone Used Regent’s Canadian $ at Par Promotion?

Sunprince

Regent currently has multiple promotions, one of which is Canadian $ at Par.  I asked my TA to quote on a Voyager May cruise where the promotion is featured.  The quote I got back was $13,399 CAD. BUT, the price for the same cruise/cabin on Regents US website is $10,280 US$.  Both prices/quotes include BC air. I would think the two prices should be he same if Regent is offering CAD = US$, but it appears not.  The CAD price should not be 30% higher! Am I missing something? If anyone has used the promotion, please let me know how it works.  Many thanks 

24 minutes ago, Sunprince said:

Regent currently has multiple promotions, one of which is Canadian $ at Par.  I asked my TA to quote on a Voyager May cruise where the promotion is featured.  The quote I got back was $13,399 CAD. BUT, the price for the same cruise/cabin on Regents US website is $10,280 US$.  Both prices/quotes include BC air. I would think the two prices should be he same if Regent is offering CAD = US$, but it appears not.  The CAD price should not be 30% higher! Am I missing something? If anyone has used the promotion, please let me know how it works.  Many thanks 

What did your TA say when they asked Regent about the discrepancy?

I am waiting to hear back from her. Since today is Sunday, she will likely respond tomorrow.  I will also ask her to verify with Regent directly.  But interestingly, Regents Canadian website, shows the same pricing she quoted me and the website says something to the effect of: “ pricing shown includes all promotions”. So I am still confused!

Something similar happened to me. Saw great BF pricing on a cruise that has 0% single supplement. Price was great! Asked my TA and she got a much higher quote from Regent.
Explanation: can’t combine 2 different promotions…… 0% SS not combinable with BF pricing. SIGH!

48 minutes ago, Sunprince said:

In addition to @PhD-iva's observation, the T's and C's of the offer make mention of "capacity limits" and "subject to removal", so it may also be a timing issue. Not sure which cruise you are looking at, but if it's Voyager Istanbul to Athens, the Cdn website does show a Verandah F at $10,199 CAD (all-inclusive). 🍺🥌

Canadian Dollars at Par offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only made between 10/1/23 and 12/31/23. Offer is available to Canadian residents only.

On select voyages aboard Seven Seas Navigator® and Seven Seas Voyager®, Canadian guests sailing in Penthouse Suites through Deluxe Veranda/Deluxe Window Suites (Category A-H) will enjoy pricing where Canadian Dollars are at par with U.S. Dollar prices.

Cancels and rebooks will not be permitted, and bookings will be vetted for eligibility. Availability is limited — applicable voyages are subject to removal; applicable suite categories are subject to change; offer may be withdrawn at any time. Offer is combinable with Special Savings for Kids. Certain restrictions apply.

It’s the May 15 Athens to Valletta cruise.  I would think if the capacity for the promotion has been met then the promotion should be removed from that cruise’s webpage?

PhDiva - too bad about he 0% offer. If it sounds too good to be true then it usually is!  We have a single friend who also wants to join us, so I’m sure I will get the same answer as you. Website is a bit misleading at first glance!

Edited by Sunprince

4 hours ago, Sunprince said:

PhDiva - too bad about he 0% offer. If it sounds too good to be true then it usually is!  We have a single friend who also wants to join us, so I’m sure I will get the same answer as you. Website is a bit misleading at first glance!

I have provided feedback in a web survey I took after using the Regent website. I mentioned that they should be able to display pricing with the applicable single supplement. Basically, whenever I specify online just 1 passenger, I get double the per person price for double occupancy. 

13 hours ago, Sunprince said:

It’s the May 15 Athens to Valletta cruise.  I would think if the capacity for the promotion has been met then the promotion should be removed from that cruise’s webpage?

While your cruise does come up when one looks at all the "Canadian Dollar at Par" cruises, it is listed as subject to the ongoing Black Friday promotion. As per @PhD-iva's experience, I suspect that the Black Friday continuation negates the Cdn $ promo.

image.png.0aa2bd00f7b4dd4ac66d6fb207894ebf.png

Will be interested to hear what your TA has to say. 🍺🥌