Help with Navigator App?

lisiamc

We are sailing on Rotterdam on 15 December. I’ve made a booking for the Pinnacle restaurant, we know our cabin number, have boarding passes, etc. But when I log in to the website or the Navigator app with my email and password,neither one feels that we have a cruise booked. From the very first time that I logged into the website, it’s told me that it takes 48 hours for a newly booked cruise to show on my account. We booked about two weeks ago, so it should show by now. The Navigator app shows me sample menus on random ships, but knows nothing about our booking, doesn’t want to know our booking number, or really anything else, either. I’m sure I’m going wrong somewhere. What should I do to join everything up? All advice gratefully received! 

Edited by lisiamc

The app never provides any real information until onboard.  The website is far better, if you can call it better - HAL is technologically challenged.  Login on the website , manage my cruise then click itinerary. The itinerary will include anything you booked. It is easily downloaded as a pdf.  Your original invoice and your boarding pass have a host of information if you scroll.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

The app never provides any real information until onboard.  The website is far better, if you can call it better - HAL is technologically challenged.  Login on the website , manage my cruise then click itinerary. The itinerary will include anything you booked. It is easily downloaded as a pdf.  Your original invoice and your boarding pass have a host of information if you scroll.

Thank you! So far the website (when I log in with our cruise booking number - not my account) has shown all the important stuff, but I felt as though I should be trying to use the app. I’ll wait until we get on board, and then see how the app goes. 

Edited by lisiamc

3 hours ago, lisiamc said:

Thank you! So far the website (when I log in with our cruise booking number - not my account) has shown all the important stuff, but I felt as though I should be trying to use the app. I’ll wait until we get on board, and then see how the app goes. 

We were on the Rotterdam last May, and the app was very efficient. We were able to use it for many things, and found it convenient (not so on another cruise several months earlier, so maybe things are improving). I hope it works as well for you!

4 hours ago, lisiamc said:

But when I log in to the website or the Navigator app with my email and password,neither one feels that we have a cruise booked. From the very first time that I logged into the website, it’s told me that it takes 48 hours

When you log in to the the website, take note of your Mariner #. Then, when you log in with the booking number, check to see if the Mariner # matches.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, POA1 said:

When you log in to the the website, take note of your Mariner #. Then, when you log in with the booking number, check to see if the Mariner # matches.

Thank you! I’ll go do that now and see if that’s the problem.  

2 hours ago, lisiamc said:

Thank you! I’ll go do that now and see if that’s the problem.  

If it is, I believe the Mariner Society can help with the duplicate numbers. However, your PCC or TA might have to to put the "correct you" on the booking by swapping out the Mariner ID. You'll want to keep whichever Mariner # has your sailing history.