Ship Design / Amenity idea submission?

JohnBergless

22 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Referring to RCCL that would be the case with the Vision class ships, of which Enchantment of the Seas is one.  

Several of the their other class ships (Radiance, Voyager, Freedom), however, have full circumference promenades that also allow access to the helipad on the forward deck.

Oasis class ships also have full circumference promenades but do not provide access to the forward helipad.

Thanks for the info!  I was referring to Enchanted Princess.   I have enjoyed RCI's Vision class ships.  My favorite is their Radiance class.  I have not been on either in years.    My least favorite is the Voyager class.  Oasis and Quantum are OK if it is a large family/friend group but not so much if just us two.   

Apparently the wrap around promenades are not high priority to my enjoyment, but no promenade would be disappointing.

35 minutes ago, ldubs said:

Thanks for the info!  I was referring to Enchanted Princess.   I have enjoyed RCI's Vision class ships.  My favorite is their Radiance class.  I have not been on either in years.    My least favorite is the Voyager class.  Oasis and Quantum are OK if it is a large family/friend group but not so much if just us two.   

Apparently the wrap around promenades are not high priority to my enjoyment, but no promenade would be disappointing.

LOL - I thought you meant RCCL!  Senior moment!  So much for useless information.

Like Radiance class as well.  A couple of our favorite cruises were on Jewel and Serenade.  I guess in reality - as they say - any ship I'm on at the time is my favorite!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

LOL - I thought you meant RCCL!  Senior moment!  So much for useless information.

Like Radiance class as well.  A couple of our favorite cruises were on Jewel and Serenade.  I guess in reality - as they say - any ship I'm on at the time is my favorite!

Haha, I seem to live going from one senior moment to the next!