Currently on Beyond for 11 nights in an Edge Villa. Any questions?

RRFPresident

On 2/5/2024 at 8:18 PM, luckyinpa said:

also my pdf shows tips included but i dont see tips included today. are the perks when i reserved what i get or when they change things must i give up the perks?

image.thumb.png.be6775a441a784ed6aacd7b7d05649a2.png

We booked while gratuities were still included. Then sometime last October Celebrity announced that they were taking that away from the perks for Retreat/suite bookings. Since we booked before then for this sailing in December, our gratuities were still included on the sailing. 

As far as the restaurant wording, I think that's just an effort to generalize things to include both specialty restaurants and the venues that are included for everyone like the MDR and buffet. All restaurant cover charges and upcharge items were included for us. Our first server in Eden did say that the tasting menu wouldn't be included but the regular menu was. I'm not sure if she was saying that in reference to the cover charge or us being in the Villa. We had no interest in the tasting menu so I didn't question her further.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CypressCajun said:

Question: Do you know if the edge villa pool can be heated? Debating on upgrading for an Alaskan cruise but it seems silly if you cant use the soaking pool.

Yes you can make it as warm as you like using the control panel.