Floral arrangement show

Nattyg1723

Sorry in advance if this has been asked ad nauseum, but I just wanted clarification:

If you attend the floral arrangement show, is there an opportunity to buy the hand painted vases afterwards? I am very fortunate to live near the famous Skagit Valley Tulips in Washington and would love one of the tulip vases I have seen in the Dutch Cafe on the Pinnacle class ships 🌷 

3 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

You can buy them AND have them shipped home, even if there is no floral demonstration. See the Front Desk for the catalog and details. The tulip vase is my favorite too! 

Oh nice! That's very convenient! Thank you 🙂

27 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

You can buy them AND have them shipped home, even if there is no floral demonstration. See the Front Desk for the catalog and details. The tulip vase is my favorite too! 

Tulip vase as in meant to specifically hold tulips?

1 hour ago, Nattyg1723 said:

Yes. The ones with the lil' holes.

Oh, I meant the one with the painting of the tulip! I had not seen the vases that are like a number of little vases stuck together until @QuattroRomeo's photo. Now my favorite is the one with six "holes" and the geometric design, in the second photo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crystalspin said:

Oh, I meant the one with the painting of the tulip! I had not seen the vases that are like a number of little vases stuck together until @QuattroRomeo's photo. Now my favorite is the one with six "holes" and the geometric design, in the second photo!

I got one of those a couple years ago that was a 2-piece that fit together in an X - so pretty when full of tulips!!

• Like 1