Blue chip club: offers not being sent to the higher tiers?

dleahy4444

My husband is Onyx and received Offer 23MTh 205 for an interior room. When he gets an offer I usually get a better room offer, being Amethyst, with a similar code usually ending in 202. There was a problem with my account and Blue Chip claims to have fixed it. But he received this offer and I received nothing, no offer at all. Do certain offers not go out to the higher tiers? Has anyone received this offer ? 

On 12/14/2023 at 9:01 AM, dleahy4444 said:

My husband is Onyx and received Offer 23MTh 205 for an interior room. When he gets an offer I usually get a better room offer, being Amethyst, with a similar code usually ending in 202. There was a problem with my account and Blue Chip claims to have fixed it. But he received this offer and I received nothing, no offer at all. Do certain offers not go out to the higher tiers? Has anyone received this offer ? 

go online at https://bluechipcluboffers.com/ and see your offers including the list of free cruises.

if you see your tier points, ignore it. they just copied your tier points from Royal (if any). it's a bug

Edited by fstuff1

4 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

go online at https://bluechipcluboffers.com/ and see your offers including the list of free cruises.

if you see your tier points, ignore it. they just copied your tier points from Royal (if any). it's a bug

Thanks. I tried that. At first it didn’t show any offers. After months of calling/emailing blue chip they claimed to fix the problem. I went to the site and one offer for a concierge veranda was listed. Under my husband’s cc number he received the same offer but for an interior. I thought the problem was fixed but then he received a subsequent offer 23MTH 205. I did not get that offer or any other offers other then the one when they initially claimed they had fixed the problem