Jost Van Dyke Excursion

Margio

You don’t have to take a Royal Excursion to get to JVD. Check the other Excursion companies there is several that offer excursions at most ports world wide.  Excursioneer is one of the. We just found some others off our ship on the cruise board for our cruise and did a group charter.  Cost less and we got 5 hours instead of 3.  Check with Aristocrat.  

I just received the cancellation email and contacted Celebrity customer service by the chat function and learned it was supposed cancelled by the tour operator.  And I have the credit issued already.

This excursion was for a Jan 2025 cruise

I guess we are now on plan B

Thanks for everyone’s feedback 

Edited by Cruise till you drop

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 12:41 PM, Julma said:

We are using this company mid January.  There are a large group from our cruise that booked it.  I will be sure to let you know how it was when we get back.  I've been to Jost Van Dyke and it is a lot of fun.  

Hey Julma! How was shore excursion group to JVD? Would love details before I book! From the chosen start time to back to port what did the total time end up being? Thanks in advance! 

On 12/18/2023 at 7:29 PM, richczarnecki said:

We booked with this company since the Celebrity option was sold out.  It sounds like the exact same tour.  Our tour date is Jan 17, 2024.  No e mail about cancellation yet.

Are you on the Jan 17 tour?  We are.

Hey Rich! 

How was shore excursion group to JVD? Would love details before I book! From the chosen start time to back to port what did the total time end up being? Thanks in advance! 

56 minutes ago, KatherinePaynter said:

Hey Rich! 

How was shore excursion group to JVD? Would love details before I book! From the chosen start time to back to port what did the total time end up being? Thanks in advance! 

Book it. Sea Excursions. We left the dock about an hour late and were back to ship around 4. Such a beautiful beach! Drinks and good not overpriced like some other excursions 

6 minutes ago, richczarnecki said:

Book it. Sea Excursions. We left the dock about an hour late and were back to ship around 4. Such a beautiful beach! Drinks and good not overpriced like some other excursions 

what original time slot were you on? Our port time is 645am - 230pm so a little worried we won’t be back. 

1 minute ago, richczarnecki said:

Supposed to leave 915. That could be tight.

well darn! It’s listed as 4 hrs so I assume we would have time. 

47 minutes ago, richczarnecki said:

what original time slot were you on? Our port time is 645am - 230pm so a little worried we won’t be back. 

49 minutes ago, richczarnecki said:

That works well for us as our port time is 8am until 5pm

I think the tour duration is 4 hours including transportation time to and from the port so I assume we’ll be back to the port by 1:30pm ish

12 hours ago, Lovey Life said:

I second this company….. a bucket list trip to Soggy Dollar in 2022.  Soooo fun!!!!IMG_1892.thumb.jpeg.6bd58632f39a99c980cf64ea77080fbe.jpegIMG_1939.thumb.jpeg.d94db551b90f5473a86e17b464fd362c.jpeg

1) How long did you get to stay at JVD?  I assume about 3 hours

2) What is the cost to rent 2 chairs and an umbrella on White Bay beach ?

Sounds about right…… I don’t remember exactly….. we had  plenty of time to explore the beach, swim, shop, have lunch and of course drink a couple of pain killers!

There wasn’t a charge for the chairs, the beach wasn’t busy….. we just sat right down.