Talk to me about MSC Fantasia

Chesterton

The missus and I have booked a week out of Barcelona next month (Jan 24) to go round the Med. Not expecting much in all honesty as reviews seem terrible but it was a cheap deal so hey ho.

Have previously sailed on MSC Virtuosa and quite enjoyed that, we used the Aurea spa extensively but can't find much about the spa facilities on Fantasia. Any info here would be well received.

Anyone any idea what the weather will be like, im guessing pretty cold but wondering what the sea will be like. If the food is OK and its not too much of a stress getting seats for an evening drink etc then we will be perfectly happy. I'm assuming a mix of all sorts of European clientele?

Fantasia is a fantastic ship you Will love her.

There are so many Nice bars around the ship.

Don t miss the Italian Square bar on deck 6.

There is also a fantastic Wine bar, and the shows in the Theater is great.

If there are many people Take you breakfast and lunch in the restaurant.

It s more Calm.

Have a fantastic Cruise.

6 minutes ago, NoBeaches said:

I don’t care for the fact that the Yacht Club is in the bow, but the YC restaurant is in the stern. Long walk on a slippery deck got my wife a sprained ankle. Otherwise a nice ship. 

Just take the elevator down to deck 7 for an easy indoor walk if the weather or the deck conditions make deck 15 unappealing...

I actually sailed on this ship with the same itinerary, a few years back. I thought it was great. Are there pros and cons, of course. But I have found those on every ship I have sailed on. This one is no different. However, a sale came up this year and I am going next week. Same ship, same destinations. I liked it enough to do the exact same trip again! So that should count for something. lol

• Like 1