finding list of all booked cruises on the new app

matamanoa

Can anyone explain how to find all of our currently booked cruises on the new app.  I have just downloaded the new app and can only see one of our upcoming cruises listed.  I've tried all the various headings but only see the first of three b2b cruises in my profile.  I notice that there is a small symbol under and to the right of the cruise ship under the heading My Voyages.  I thought perhaps tapping this symbol would bring up our other cruises but it does not.  If anyone could share their expertise on this question, the help would be greatly appreciated.

34 minutes ago, matamanoa said:

Can anyone explain how to find all of our currently booked cruises on the new app.  I have just downloaded the new app and can only see one of our upcoming cruises listed.  I've tried all the various headings but only see the first of three b2b cruises in my profile.  I notice that there is a small symbol under and to the right of the cruise ship under the heading My Voyages.  I thought perhaps tapping this symbol would bring up our other cruises but it does not.  If anyone could share their expertise on this question, the help would be greatly appreciated.

They are only showing your next cruise, or b2b’s if same continuous sailing.

In order to see your other cruise’s booked…at this time..

you have to login using the booking number for each one.

I did report this to the IT department today that we need this enhancement,  The old App  we could tap our profile picture and it would bring up all our cruises booked.

There is a thread, New Princess App, which you may want to follow for updates.

Keep the old app for a little while. 

Edited by PacnGoNow

Thanks for your quick reply.  I did try to enter the two additional sailings on the b2b2b cruises we have coming up but the app only shows the first segment.  Very frustrating and disappointing.  I had hoped that the new app would work better than the old one but that doesn't seem to be the case.  At this point, I certainly wouldn't call it new and improved.  Unfortunately, as soon as my husband uploaded the new app, he got rid of the old one 😞 .  At least our dining arrangements for the first cruise did transfer over to the new app, so that's a blessing.  Hopefully by the time we cruise in March, the new app will work better.

Thanks again for answering and I will follow with the Princess New App thread for more information and updates.

21 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'd wager that we are in for a LONG wait for the new app to catch up to where the old app is at right now!

Yeah they aren't even answering emails yet. Guess due to the holidays.