03/05 Dawn Cruise comments

AndrewM

Andrew,

I am going to completely COPY your review format when I return from my 5/27 - 6/3 Dawn cruise. I'm going to be on the lookout for the best "public sighting I wish I'd missed"!

Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

That's my mantra too...frankly I think I got the idea from one of those newsstand magazines like Entertainment Weekly..Best and Worst of the week...Cheers n Jeers columns..Major copycat here..Can't wait to hear what your best public sighting you wish you had missed is! I'll be looking out for it. Have a great cruise!...andrew.

I have my photos on webshots if anyone is interested:

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=549447856

I'd like to address all the kind comments by all the people who've posted this thread one by one but I'm not sure I could put it into words how flattered I am. I'm truly overwhelmed by it all..thanks very much!

Your kids are adorable and the pics were great. Loved the one of your wife holding her skirt over her head and the one in Central Park, kids in the hot tub, Honduran produce.... lots of good ones. The beach you went to in Cozumel is beautiful. Looks as if you all had a wonderful time.

Jackie

Hey everyone, If you click on Andrews' name and then click "visit Andrewms' homepage.", you will get to experience an incredible read of their Baltic vacation!!!!!:D Andrew....you've done this before;) ;) Cheers and Thanks again...it's getting better and better.

Your kids are adorable and the pics were great. Loved the one of your wife holding her skirt over her head and the one in Central Park, kids in the hot tub, Honduran produce.... lots of good ones. The beach you went to in Cozumel is beautiful. Looks as if you all had a wonderful time.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie! Clearly you looked at all my pics and I really appreciate it!

Hey everyone, If you click on Andrews' name and then click "visit Andrewms' homepage.", you will get to experience an incredible read of their Baltic vacation!!!!!:D Andrew....you've done this before;) ;) Cheers and Thanks again...it's getting better and better.

If you get any nicer, someone's gonna think I slipped you a few bills! thanks so much for being so encouraging..andrew.

Thanks Jackie! Clearly you looked at all my pics and I really appreciate it!

You're welcome, I really enjoyed them. Love cruise talk and pics.

lv2crooz2, Thanks for pointing that out. Enjoyed the Baltic site also.

Jackie

Archived