Are Vaccinations Required to Enter Australia and New Zealand From The US?

I've been searching on the internet and the information that I've been reading is a bit unclear.

It seems fairly obvious that proof of COVID vaccination is no longer required, but is proof of other vaccinations required OR proof of a negative TB test to enter either Australia or New Zealand?  We are flying into Sydney, spending two days there, then boarding a ship going to New Zealand, then back to Sydney for a few days before flying back to the US.

I traveled to Australia many years ago (2002) and had to undergo a physical and other tests plus provide proof of a negative TB test and proof of updated vaccinations for diphtheria, tetanus, etc.  But I was traveling for work on a military base so that could have been why.

TIA for any input!

1 hour ago, MrsB05 said:

I've been searching on the internet and the information that I've been reading is a bit unclear.

It seems fairly obvious that proof of COVID vaccination is no longer required, but is proof of other vaccinations required OR proof of a negative TB test to enter either Australia or New Zealand?  We are flying into Sydney, spending two days there, then boarding a ship going to New Zealand, then back to Sydney for a few days before flying back to the US.

I traveled to Australia many years ago (2002) and had to undergo a physical and other tests plus provide proof of a negative TB test and proof of updated vaccinations for diphtheria, tetanus, etc.  But I was traveling for work on a military base so that could have been why.

TIA for any input!

Just a month ago completed a trip to Oz and cruise to New Zealand. No vaccines required.

22 minutes ago, JJK2008 said:

Just a month ago completed a trip to Oz and cruise to New Zealand. No vaccines required.

Thank you! 😊 

12 hours ago, cruiser3775 said:

If you have been in a Yellow Fever designated area within six days of arrival in Australia, you have to show proof of vaccination.

Thanks, don't think I need to worry about that!