What to do with luggage at Las Olas

We have a few hours to kill between our disembarkation at Port Everglades and then for our scheduled flight at FLL.  We have never been to Las Olas and would love to stroll the streets there.  We just don't know what to do with our luggage though, any suggestions?

there is a hotel called Riverside Hotel ( I believe its right on Las Olas).  Ask them if you can check your luggage in while you wander the blvd.I assume you can do that even if you dont stay on the Hotel

Rent a vehicle for the minimum twenty four hours and store your luggage in the trunk of the rental. When it's time to head over to FLL drop off the rental at the Rental Car Center and head over to the correct terminal for your flight home. There is also a luggage storage facility at FLL but every time I have walked past it it was never open. The luggage storage facility is located in Terminal Two.

On 1/5/2024 at 12:42 PM, Corby114 said:

There is also a luggage storage facility at FLL but every time I have walked past it it was never open. The luggage storage facility is located in Terminal Two.

According to their website, Bags To Go (www.bagstogo.net) are now located in Terminal 1:

Store your bags at our secure facilities, conveniently located in Terminal 1 Level East side, pre-security on the second level, upstairs from Starbucks in the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Open Sunday – Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

• Like 2